Terms of Reference for International Project CommitteePosted: 10 months ago
To plan, fund-raise and execute the under-listed projects, as approved during the London International Convention.
a. The Scholarship Program for indigent Tertiary Schools Students
b. The Bag Pack Project for Primary Schools
c. The Diabetes and blood pressure Screening project
2. Collation, appropriate banking and management in liaison with the International Exco of all Funds/Promises made to the Association for the above listed projects during the London International Convention
3. Set up various sub committees and co-opt in any suitable member from any chapter for the purpose of successfully implementing the terms and reference herein stated.
4. In liaison with the local host chapter for the 2017 International Convention in Canada, plan, and successfully host the 2017 Ati Annang Foundation International convention.
5. The committee shall have the leeway to meet as often as possible and to determine its rules and governance in line with the terms of reference to be given later by the International Exco in conjunction with the diaspora chapters.
6. The rules and governance of this committee shall not conflict with the international constitution of the Foundation and the laws of the affected chapter’s country.
7. To manage all funds judiciously, providing quarterly statements and progress reports to the International Exco through the International Vice President, Diaspora. A full and final account and report shall be provided by the committee during the year 2018 Annual General Meeting.
8. The tenure of this committee shall be effective immediately and end during the Annual General Meeting of year 2018. However, any member may be re-appointed for a second term by the International Exco.